M&S Official UK Website: ›› www.Marksandspencer.com
Marks & Spencer: Marks & Spencer (M&S) have more than 600 stores located throughout the UK; this includes M&S’ largest store at Marble Arch, London. In addition to these stores, Marks & Spencer has 240 stores worldwide, including over 219 franchise businesses, operating in 34 countries.
The Marks and Spencer online store has an enormous selection of high quality products available to purchase online, from flowers and gifts to furniture, wine, electronics, toys & games, home goods and more. In fact, anything you can find in an M&S store, you’ll also be able to find at the M&S UK website, M&S Direct.
In fact, as one of the UK’s leading retailers, M&S enjoys serving over 21 million people visiting M&S stores each week. M&S offer stylish, high quality, great value clothing and home products, as well as outstanding quality foods, responsibly sourced from around 2,000 suppliers globally. Marks and Spencer employ over 75,000 people in the UK and abroad, and besides its several hundred UK stores, also has an ever-expanding international business.
M&S are the number one provider of womenswear and lingerie in the UK, and is rapidly growing its market share in menswear, kidswear and home, due in part to M&S growing online business. Overall, Marks and Spencer clothing and homeware sales account for 49% of business. The other 51% of M&S business is in food, where M&S sell everything from fresh produce and groceries, to partly-prepared meals and ready meals.
Now more than ever, M&S is also known for its environmentally-friendly credentials, as a result of a five-year eco plan, Plan A, which will saw Marks & Spencer, amongst other things, aim for carbon-neutrality, and to also send no waste to landfills by 2012. M&S continues to commit to environmentally-friendly policies.
You will also sometimes find special offers on the Marks & Spencer website, M&S Direct, often unavailable from Marks & Spencer high-street stores. A wide selection of electrical appliances is also available, including Drinks Makers, Blenders & Mixers, Cookers, Dishwashers, Kettles & Toasters, Floor Cleaning Equipment, Fridges & Freezers, Heating, Ironing, Microwaves, Grills & Mini Cookers and Washer & Dryers … and lots more besides.
As in any Marks & Spencer department store, the M&S Direct website is bursting with top-quality products, at always-affordable prices. You’ll find everything from electrical appliances and fashion to toys, gifts and flowers and much more. Here’s just a sample of the clothing lines you can find at the Marks & Spencer UK website:
Clothing from Marks & Spencer Online Store at M&S Direct
|M&S Per Una
Trousers & Jeans
Hosiery & Socks
Nightwear & Slippers
Big & Tall
Coats & Jackets
Hats, Scarves & Gloves
Amongst all of the Marks & Spencer products and brands, possibly one of the most well-known is the M&S Per Una range, which provides an attractive selection of fashion choices at every time of year. The Per Una brand offers: Per Una Accessories, Per Una Coats & Jackets, Per Una Dresses, Per Una Jeans, Per Una Knitwear, Per Una Nightwear, Per Una Shirts & Blouses, Per Una Shoes, Per Una Skirts, Per Una Swimwear & Beachwear, Per Una Tops & T-Shirts and also Per Una Trousers & Shorts. Additionally, and more recently, the customers can also now enjoy Per Una Beauty products, Per Una Slippers and Per Una lingerie. Another popular M&S brand is The Petite Range for women which was launched in 2005. At its launch, The Petite Range was the only petite range on the high street available in sizes 6-18.
Your free Marks & Spencer mail-order catalogue can also be requested from the M&S Direct UK website. You may also be interested in these other catalogues, such as the John Lewis Home Collection catalogue and the JD Williams Mail Order catalogue, or Ambrose Wilson catalogue. A variety of other well-known catalogue brands and stores are available to shop from, both online and via mail-order, as listed below, which you're sure to enjoy if you like shopping with Marks & Spencer Direct.
M&S Direct Official Website: ›› Marks & Spencer Online Shopping
Other Customers found Marks & Spencer Direct by searching for:
Also of interest to M&S shoppers will be M&S Money. The M&S Money website from Marks & Spencer offers a very useful selection of financial products, including car insurance, home insurance, travel insurance, loans, credit cards, savings products and more.
The M&S Car Insurance product is especially compelling, and it offers many features as standard which are only available as optional extras (if at all) with many other car insurance companies. In fact the same is also true with M&S Home Insurance, which consistently provides affordable car insurance cover along with a comprehensive plan.